Thursday, January 22, 2009

Self-Intro

Hello, I’m Doreen, full name is Doreen Na Hai Rong. Once everybody sees my name, they like to ask: “Are you a Christian?” I’m not a Christian although I have a Christian name. I’m the second child of my parents. Besides parents, I have another three siblings. I’m 20 years old. See, my description seems like a primary school essay, right? There is no choice for me as my English is not so pro. Let’s continue my self introduction. I’m now studying at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman as a year three undergraduate. I’m taking a Bachelor of Commerce (HONS) Accounting. Now, I feel a bit regret of taking this course as it is not easily as what I thought before. But due to my future, I have to finish it. Actually I’m not really interested in studying, so reading books of course is not my hobby. When free, I like to watch movie and listen to the music. Although I’m not talented in dancing, I still hope that I can have the chance to participate as I really love it very much. Hmmm…I think these are enough for my self-introduction, anything else need to know, welcome to ask me again if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment