Thursday, January 22, 2009

...about me?...

Elo~~ I'm Caly. This is not my very first blog, but I'm not consistent with blogging for all the time. Opps..! >.<

Let me start with my self introduction. I am going to turn 21 this year after my birthday in November. (A long long way to go... ^.^v) This make me the youngest in our group. However, on the other hand, I'm the eldest in my family. I have 3 sisters who still attending secondary school. I'm taking Accounting Degree at UTAR and being a university student wasn't as proud as I think it should be. (Too bad... =.=")

I don't like sports. Exercising make me sweat! I used to read some magazines and novels, listen to musics during my free time. Whenever it's possible, I love to go for shopping with my sisters. =) Furthermore, I enjoy playing online games to relax and get rid of stress.

The websites I visited the most is Facebook and Friendster. It let me keep in touch with my buddies and we always share our latest photo and recent day of life.

Secondly, I do always surf Youtube. The video clips available are so broad of choices. I can watch the latest MTV of singers, funny clips, and even sometimes I can learn to cook some dishes from Youtube.

The next most visited website is WBLE. As a undergratuate student, I visit WBLE to keep myself up-to-date with the events happen for each course. Lecture notes and tutorial questions are downloaded from the site.

As a home page, I visited Google almost everyday. (>.<) Regardless this, Google do help a lot with my assignments. Whenever there is ambiguity, I'll check it out by using Google search.

Now come to the top 5 internet activities, I usually play online games, chit-chatting with friends using messenger, watching movie, listening music, and checking my mails through internet.

Huh.. Finally here come to the end of my introduction. Chinese New Year is around the corner, wishing everyone has a prosperity OX year, everything the best!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment